Friday, October 12, 2007

Not long

well i made it past my birthday. The bub is due on the 18th so not long now. Im going insane i cant do anything, everyone wants me to take it easy and rest. but there is things that need doing (little things).Things that matter to me.
Back to my birthday, I got spoilt. My wonderful Husband took me out for dinner, and gave me a diamond eternity ring. I got betty boop slippers and pjs (cookie monster), bob hope camilla, So...! , Grosby scuffs, denim 3/4 pants, Gold chain earings, and a boomerang pillow. One Last thing a beautiful Chocolate mud cake.

2 comments:

Mumma_Mone said...

thats great to here nell now its time to show off that ring of yours. good luck with the bub i think it will come on the 22nd of october at 5.33am 51cms long. Sorry but i think its a boy good luck anyway love............

Mumma_Mone said...

Well i was wrong its a girl!!!!!!!!!!! and born on jhorjies birthday well done.